Imagine my shock, excitement and delight when I was awarded not one but three Stylish Blogger Awards last week. There’s a photo of me gratefully accepting an award from Janet Boyer. Okay ~ truth ~ not me. That’s Marion Cotillard winning the Oscar for “La Vie en Rose” but if you squint your eyes, maybe, just maybe its me . . .
The guidelines for accepting this award are: *Thank and link to the person who awarded you. *Share 7 things about yourself. *Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers. *Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Hmmm… 7 things about me…
1. Believe opening up for a Tarot reading involves the same creative process as painting, acting or performing music . . .
2. When I meet people I really admire, I start crying uncontrollably . . .
3. Always thought my Halloween birthday was more than a random circumstance . . .
4. Once lived on a pig farm in Iowa, hid from tornados in a dusty storm cellar and still dream about it . . .
5. After 22 years, I still can’t believe that I get to call NYC my home! 🙂
6. I’ve a touch of Spanish royal blood coursing through my veins. Don’t believe me? Check “Burke’s Peerage Bronetage and Knightage,” 107th edition
7. Have appeared in over 15 low budget horror movies . . .
10 wonderful bloggers:
1.My husband’s food blog:
2. My friend Danielle’s awesome healthy eating blog: