Today, May 22nd, is World Goth Day!
It inspired a spread from my newest book, 365 Tarot Spreads.
Gothic Torture Spread
Explore transcendent themes of darkness as expressed by gothic culture. Curl up in a castle, befriend the shadows, bask in the moonlight and embrace the gloaming of your soul with a sublime tarot spread:
1. Grotesque: What truth have I distorted?
2. Horror: What scares me?
3. Romance: What excites me?
4. Curse: What plagues me?
5. Ghostly: What haunts me?
6. Mysterious: What mystery must be unraveled?
7. Desolate: What makes me feel bleak and empty?
8. Death: What has been lost?
9. Angst: What hope fills me with the sense of overcoming the uselessness of this situation?
10. Creativity: What makes my darkness so beautiful?
Cast your cards in the shape of an ankh, an ancient symbol of life:
Find this spread and 364 more in my new book: